Guidance for choosing your studies and your future career
You are welcome to contact Malmö University's Study Guidance Service if you are looking to start studying, have questions or would like to meet someone to discuss your plans and goals.
What is Study Guidance?
The study guidance service at Malmö University is free and you can contact us by phone, email or make an appointment for a face-to-face chat.
A study and career advisor can help you if you:
- are unsure of your study choice and career path
- have general questions about the university
- are unsure if you are eligible or need to find out more about how to apply
- have general questions about our programmes
If you have questions about applications and admissions, please contact the Admissions Office.
Call, email or visit us
- Phone: + 46 (0)40 665 75 10
Phone hours: Monday and Wednesday, 9-11, Tuesday and Thursday 14-16, Friday 10-12
- Guidance counselling: is reserved by phone.
- Drop-in: Monday-Thursday 11.30-12.30
Student Centre, Neptuniplan 7/Matrosgatan 1 in Malmö
- Email: email@example.com
Current changes to regular phone hours and drop-in:
Thursday March 16 no Phoneservice or Drop-in service
Staff at the Study Guidance Service
Questions about specific programmes
If you have questions about specific programmes, you should contact the study and career adviser at the faculty where the programme is offered. They can provide you with information and guidance from those particular programmes and courses.
Study Guidance at the faculties